Saturday 13 September 2014

Quickies

I have been MIA during the month of August but of course I've been watching movies. So here's a short and quick recommendations of some movies I've watched recently. 


The Man from Earth - A movie about a man who tells his friends he has been alive for 14 000 years. I really liked this movie, I only didn't love it because they stayed on the subject of religion for too long. Other than that it was great. An excellent idea to make a movie, that even though it wasn't as well done as I wished but it was a pleasure to watch.


The LEGO Movie - One of the funniest and most entertaining animations movies I have watched. The animation is incredible, it's super creative, it's full of pop culture references, and also like with any other animation movie it has a good moral. 


Pacific Rim - I avoided this movie for quite some time, because it just didn't seem to be my thing. I'm not an action movie kind of gal, but I was wrong, I really enjoyed this movie. So much maybe I dare to say I loved it.The mix of comedy, action and drama was perfect. 


The Princess Bride - There's only one thing I'm going to say about this cult movie. "You either love The Princess Bride or you haven't seen it." I know how this quote sounds, to be honest when I first read it myself I found it quite pretentious but it is in fact the truth. I do not know of a person who doesn't love this movie


Have you watched any of these movies? And what do you think of this new format, should I keep it or just do full reviews?

No comments:

Post a Comment